Saturday, May 31, 2014

A week off but still making progress

Last week we really enjoyed having Daddy home. We went on a day trip to Annapolis and enjoyed some beach time. I filled my memory card with beach painting references.


 Then we went on an overnight trip to Colonial Williamsburg and to Jamestown. the thing the kids enjoyed most was swimming in the Hotel pool and sleeping in the hotel bed.








 
We came home exhausted! 
 I did get some artwork accomplished even with all of the activity.
 





 
Charcoal drawings from Tricia Ratliff's class. We covered measuring angles accurately and also drawing ovals and glass.



As far as painting goes I finished "Beach Walk" and am still working on "My Sister's Battle" I have the picture complete from the neck down but have not finished the face or really done anything more than block in the rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment