Wednesday, April 2, 2014

21 faces = 1 painting

Twenty-one inch tall faces were quite a challenge in this painting, and I am glad that it is complete in time to dry and get in the mail. There are always more things I would change but for now this is going to be it.


 
What happens when I have to do something and leave Goose unattended for 3 minutes.

 
I decided to get back to working on this painting during my class last night with Jonathan Linton, I worked mostly on the face and have developed some of the details but once I got it back home I realized how different the light in my studio is from the light at the class. The painting looks far too red in the face here.
 
Click here If you would like to sign up to receive my Newsletter
 
I will post News approximately Monthly about new work that I have been working on, shows I will be in and any other things going on in my studio.

Email: debbybirdpaintings@gmail.com
Website: www.debbybirdart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment