Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Open Studio Progression




 
Todays open studio was very fun. the model was so sweet and friendly that she was a joy to paint. I always prefer to paint models who interact with us because I can get to know them a little bit and can better capture them in paint.
The pictures show you the difference between the lighting at the Art Center and the lighting in my studio. Lighting is very difficult at the Art Center and every painting looks so much warmer when I bring it home and look at it in more standard indoor lighting.
I came home with the intention of painting more from home but discovered the baby covered with puke and with an overflowing diaper. My husband swears it must have just happened. I am really hoping this does not start a new round of stomach virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment