Monday, January 13, 2014

Squarely underway

I have begun two paintings for an upcoming show at the Vienna Arts Center. The show requires the use of 10x10 canvases, and will be hung on February 3rd. I thought it would be an interesting challenge to paint something small and specifically for a show.

I have only worked on the background of this one and need to let it dry before I can proceed to the boy.
I painted over most of this canvas already but will have multiple layers to get it to its final state.
I picked both of these to showcase my figural work depicting children. And they are both so sweet.
 
I also worked on the layout for two other new paintings today and updated my website some more. It has been a busy day.
 
Please head over to my Website and sign up to receive my newsletter.  They will not come out very often but will keep you updated if anything interesting ever happens :) (I sure something will happen).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment