Saturday, September 21, 2013

Out of my comfort Zone

 
 
Today was the Paint Herndon competition. I had to have a blank canvas stamped yesterday and had 24hrs to complete my painting. I worked on it until 1 o'clock last night, and then today a friend came over and I was able to go paint "plein air" child free for an hour or two. This picture was taken last night in poor lighting before more revisions were made.
 
I did not win any thing this time. The winners were all very good, and I hopefully learned some things for next time.
 
The best thing about today was that when I came home after painting I was surprised to have my house cleaned. My friend had done dishes, mopped the floors, picked up, wiped down the bathrooms and made an amazing difference in my day. Thank you so much!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment