Friday, June 28, 2013

Busy Summer

I have already had a very busy summer and there is more to come. We went to Indianapolis for the Indy 500 and went to my Parents 50th Wedding Anniversary Party.
Along with travels, we are remodeling a bathroom ourselves and rearranging rooms. With all of these activities it has been hard to find time to sit down and blog. I will fill you in with the hope that each of these pictures really is worth a thousand words because right now I am too tired to think of any more.
 







 








 At my parents farm I took some time to work on this painting of my son.



 I was using my mom's easel  so I had to cover it with plastic so that it would not get paint on it. I think it would be happier with a little paint coverage.  My mother is a wonderful painter but never works on it. The easel only gets used to hold a mirror so that she can cut her own hair.




 
Beginning of a new painting of my 98 yr old grandmother, just a first rough in of shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment